As a family owned and operated business based on Christian principles, Myer Hotels is pleased to offer hotel accommodations ideal for families traveling together. Several of the six hotels’ amenities are specifically tailored for kids. They include:
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Game room with pool table and arcade games
- Refrigerators in guest rooms to keep snacks, drinks and leftover meals fresh
- Microwaves in guest rooms
- HBO Family rather than regular HBO
- No adult pay-per-view
- Two-sink vanities in guest rooms
- Family suites with extra space
- Connecting rooms
Additionally all six Myer Hotels are in ideal locations throughout Branson, which is full of family-friendly, kid-oriented activities and attractions.
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn is adjacent to the new Titanic Museum Attraction; across from The Clay Cooper Theater; within a half-mile of White Water Theme Park, The Tracks Family Fun Park (offering go-karts, mini golf, bumper boats, kids rides and more), Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
- Best Western Music Capital Inn is across from the Shoji Tabuchi Show and Hamner Barber Variety Show; within a half-mile of the IMAX complex, The Butterfly Palace; located on the Red Route for easy navigation to Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and Silver Dollar City Amusement Park.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Branson Meadows has a mountain lodge theme with wildlife on display that kids will love; located on Gretna Road for easy traffic navigation to both the Branson RecPlex, Branson Hills Shopping, Branson Landing and Highway 76; close to the Sight & Sound Theater, a great spot for kid-focused entertainment.
- Comfort Inn at Thousand Hills is around the corner from Branson’s Dinosaur Canyon and Pirates Cove miniature golf; near Ride The Ducks and The Tracks Family Fun Park, conveniently located in the quiet, relaxing Thousand Hills area just a block away from the fun and activity of Highway 76’s theaters and attractions…truly the best of both worlds when traveling with kids!
- Comfort Inn West is the closest hotel in Branson to Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and Silver Dollar City Amusement Park; across from the IMAX complex; around the corner from The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure. This hotel is surrounded by great dining options including Cracker Barrel, Red Lobster, IHOP, Olive Garden and Golden Corral.
- Holiday Inn Express Green Mountain Drive is located in Thousand Hills, near Branson's Dinosaur Canyon and Pirates Cove miniature golf, near Ride The Ducks and The Tracks Family Fun Park. Just a block from Highway 76 theaters and attractions...and fun dining spots!